Saturday, December 8, 2007

Preparing for my (bachelor) Uncle's wedding...!!

On the top of my list is finding a dress then losing abit o' weight,....I know that it should be the other way round, but in Dubai a sale doesn't wait for you to lose weight so that you can buy your "it" dress.....so I found my dress the other day in a five day sale in Boutique 1 (formerly known as Villa Moda and at the same day I saw Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid!!! very fascinating but that was another story.....)....it doesn't look that good in the photo...but it looked very ......shall I say royalesque when I wore it (plus it was an Oscar de la Renta!!! with 30% off!!)......and that was it...and btw it was without the fur thing...

Now my next mission is to start the Master Cleanse Diet aka Beyonce's diet it consists of:
-two tablespoons lemon or lime juice, preferably fresh-squeezed from organic citrus (about half a lemon or lime)
-two tablespoons genuine Grade B maple syrup (not maple flavored syrup)
-a pinch of cayenne pepper or to taste
-eight ounces of water (many people recommend purified or filtered water) cold or at room temperature.
-Mix all of the ingredients and drink.
so if any if you has tried it out there please tell me more about it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.